From: "Bonnie & Bill Morgan" <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>
To: <hodgesaa@islc.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 5:16 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT/MRI Results

Andrea, I'm so sorry to hear about your back!!!  And your doctor is right
that surgery is a last resort.  Most folks I've known that have had a back
surgery say they wish they had waited.  Some lost mobility or flexibility
and others still had pain.

I've nursed Bill through a few bouts of severe back pain and I know you are
being very brave just to be up and e-mailing folks instead of flat on a hard
surface with anti-inflammatory and pain relief drugs.  I would be most happy
to put you into the church's prayer chain and the Sunday prayers with your
permission.

God will tend your garden for a while.  :>D

Blessings,

Bonnie