Re: interesting visitor

on 7/13/03 11:15 AM, Kitty wrote:

case of raccoons

While I was in FL. in May, my daughter said they have a regular "coon"
visit. They have a screened in patio & he tore it open to get at the cats
food up on a shelf where the dogs can't get to it. They put in a "doggy"
door. Well, this little rascal found he could get in that way & learned how
to climb up to get the food. Hence no more damage. My 2nd night there I
heard this commotion. the dogs, 2 then, heard him & almost tore the door
down to get out. (weimerana? & a shar - pei ). recently on their trip to
Miss., they brought home Bo, a boxer. Oh, they have 4 cats & a visitor from
across the street. Lisa says she can't say no & feeds it. What a
Hope you all are having a gr888 weekend.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA