>... Someday we
> need a list of where everyone is from, as I get confused easily!
> Donna

It's getting less confusing though because there's quite a few people who've
dropped out over time.  Has anyone heard from Georgene or Claire or
Margaret?  I understand people needing to get away for awhile; I expect Jim
will be back eventually.  But still, it wouldn't hurt to have some new blood

How do you suppose people get new members for a list like this?  I'm sure
word-of-mouth brings some in.  I took a look at the how to subscribe page at
hort.net at:
but gardenchat isn't listed, so even if someone wanted to join, they'd have
to know someone who knew someone who could get the address.

I'd like to see this continue for many years to come, but new people bring
fresh material and a chance to rehash old discussions for their benefit.  I
know I'll always have questions to ask and you all will always be willing
and able to give me a hand, but I really enjoy it when someone new puts
their toe in the water and says, "Hi, I'm new and I was wondering if any of
you could help me with....."

We used to number over 100, with at least 50 active.  I think we're
dwindling.   Any thoughts out there on expanding this group?