From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:10:42 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] list

>... Someday we<br>> need a list of where everyone is from, as I get
though because there's quite a few people who've<br>dropped out over
time. Has anyone heard from Georgene or Claire or<br>Margaret? I
understand people needing to get away for awhile; I expect Jim<br>will
be back eventually. But still, it wouldn't hurt to have some new
list like this? I'm sure<br>word-of-mouth brings some in. I took a look
at the how to subscribe page at<br>hort.net at:<br>

    http://www.hort.net/lists/subscribe.html<br>but

gardenchat isn't listed, so even if someone wanted to join, they'd
have<br>to know someone who knew someone who could get the
address.<br><br>I'd like to see this continue for many years to come,
but new people bring<br>fresh material and a chance to rehash old
discussions for their benefit. I<br>know I'll always have questions to
ask

and you all will always be willing<br>and able to give me a hand, but I
really enjoy it when someone new puts<br>their toe in the water and
says, "Hi, I'm new and I was wondering if any of<br>you could help me
with....."<br><br>We used to number over 100, with at least 50 active. I
think we're<br>dwindling. Any thoughts out there on expanding this
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>