Re: well now....

Looks to me like it doubled for some reason. I have day lilies that do that. Usually single, but every so often...
Cathy
On Wednesday, July 16, 2003, at 10:56 PM, Donna wrote:

IS this plant in trouble Kitty? Seems healthy enough.... well from the
outer looks anyways.

Donna

Looks much like something I've seen on Purple Coneflower and Allium
caeruleum.
Kitty

My hibiscus has an interesting flower today.... looks like one is
trying
to come out of the center of the existing flower, didn't do that on
the
other blooms...... confused... have a look...

http://illianagardenpond.org/highvoltage.jpg

http://illianagardenpond.org/highvoltage2.jpg