RE: Flower Show

Thanks, Chris!

Lynda

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 8:39 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Flower Show

Lynda,

I have a lot of oldies too.  Many I ordered in the late 70's from
Wild's.  You can find sources for daylilies by doing a search labeled
daylily with the cultivar name.  Here's one of the nurseries that sells
JAMAICAN ME CRAZY:

http://www.mariettagardens.com/PricelistJ.htm

This is a reputable nursery and they will send bonus plants as well.
Many daylily nurseries send extra plants.  Most let you make requests.
You may have a local club nearby that has a plant sale. Here's a link to
see if there's a club near you :
http://www.daylilies.org/ahs/AHSreg.html.

There is also a daylily auction, but you should know the approximate
value of the plant before purchasing from an auction.

http://66.70.38.191/cgi-bin/auction.cgi

Chris