Re: Flower Show

In a message dated 07/18/2003 8:32:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
chris@widom-assoc.com writes:

> I'm very proud to report that I won the Tri-color Rosette for Design
> (Auralie, you'll appreciate this)!  The rosette is given to the best
> design in the show.  This is only my second year in the club, so I'm
> very excited about winning!  Now my design competes against the other
> rosette winners nationally!  Cool!

Congratulations on your Tricolor!  That's quite an accomplishment!  In garden
club terms, a Tricolor is for a design with all fresh plant material.  Is
that the case with the Hemerocallis society?  Of couse it must have had to
feature daylilies.  I have judged the Chrysanthemum Society shows on Long Island
several times (Designs only, I'm not a Chrysanthemum Society Judge), but never a
daylily show.  It must have been lovely.  Congratulations again!
Auralie