Re: July - storms - Hot Springs

Thankfully, it was not so hot in LaGrange when I got home.  All the babies,
plants included, managed just fine without me.  My pink Asclepias (the seed
package identified it only as Red Swallow-wort) was in full bloom, which was
practically covered up with a huge butterfly. <LOL> The flowers are a pale,
blush-pink that look similar to the flowers on my Eupatorium pupureum, only smaller.

We had a tremendous rain storm early yesterday morning (before I left for Hot
Springs), and everything is still moist.  We did have a most awesome time
together in Hot Springs.  Pam and Jesse are beautiful wild women.  The funniest
thing was Pam and I own identical night shirts -- decorated with cats, of

zone 7
West TN