From:  [mailto: mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:13:58 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] Whopper of a storm tonight!

The tornado sirens went off in Alburnett about 11:30 last night.
Cedar<br>Rapids had VERY high winds, tree limbs and power poles down,
electricity<br>out, roofs torn off a few houses. News said a tornado was
sited in<br>downtown Cedar Rapids.<br>Sitting in the bathtub with two
cats at midnight wasn't my idea of how to<br>start a new week.....<br>I
received about 2 inches of rain in 30 minutes, but no major
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>