From: cathy carpenter [mailto: cathyc@rnet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:32:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Whopper of a storm tonight! and Happy Birthday!

Did we ever get hammered! At 1AM we were awakened by all three cats
all <br>morning cleaning up the back yard, but DH has to get to work on
the <br>tree with the chain saw. Amazingly, my vegetable garden was
06:09 AM, Donna wrote:<br><br>> I am hoping you are referring to the
storm that passed thru here an <br>> hour<br>> ago... and not another
one coming here. For once it was not bad here,<br>> like the others in
the last week.<br>><br>> Have a great birthday on the 24th.... figure I
better wish you Happy<br>> Birthday now, since you will not be around

e major storms move through Iowa<br>>> tonight...our entire hospital
(the largest University owned teaching<br>>> hospital in the world!!!)
is leaking from one end to the other with<br>> the<br>>> force of the
wind driven rain we had earlier...the poor housekeeping<br>>> staff who
will be coming in shortly are going to be some very busy<br>>> people.
Can't wait to go home and see how much rain we actually<br>>>
accumulated...we needed the rain very badly here.<br>>> Melody, IA (Z
message text UNSUBSCRIBE

Express Yourself - Share Your Mood in Emails!
Visit www.SmileyCentral.com - the happiest place on the Web.