Yahoo! Photos: kmrsy's photo(s)

kmrsy is sharing some photos with you!
Friends, these are fuzzy photos of my "lily varmint".
Can anyone help me identify this humpbacked/helmeted creature? Sorry
they're not well focused, but I hope they're clear
enough to help. He's 1/2 the size of a Coreopsis rosea

Photos from
1. another closeup.jpg
       sorry it's fuzzy, but can you help identify this varmint?
2. another view.jpg
       Out of focus, but may be help in identifying the bug.
3. closeup.jpg
       Sorry it's out of focus, but does he look like anything you've seen?
4. helmeted bug on L. formosana.jpg
       Sorry it's not well-focused, but can you identify this bug on my lily?

Share with friends and order 35mm quality prints of your pictures with Yahoo! Photos

Note: Please view photos only from people you trust.