RE: how to get rid of a tree?

Thanks, I will attempt to locate this somewhere. At this time it is not
a large tree- the trunk is maybe an inch. Just trying to get rid of it
before it gets large and unruly. As I said B4, for what ever reason, I
can not kill it off successfully.

If I am understanding this correctly- I should once again cut it down,
pour some of this potassium nitrate into the trunk and my problem will
be solved?

What other uses is this chemical for? Am I heading to a garden center,
pharmacy, or feed store?