Biocompare News - Complete Remission Of Tumors Reported In Patients With Primary Liver Cancer

  • To: gardenchat gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: [CHAT] Biocompare News - Complete Remission Of Tumors Reported In Patients With Primary Liver Cancer
  • From: Tony Veca romans8@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:57:40 -0700

Dear Gardening friends: I received this exciting news on this site that I
subscribe to, called Biocompare News letter. I get all kinds of updates on
different research medical trials, etc.
This one is about the type of cancer I have. I just printed it out & will
take it to my Dr. when I go in for the results of my scan I had done last
Frid.  Keep this in you thoughts / prayers if this may be another way for me
to be treated if it is available now or soon. Thank you all. You all have
been so supportive. I love you all.

http://news.biocompare.com/newsstory.asp?id=13221

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!