From: Tony and Janice Veca [mailto: tjveca@comcast.net]

Subject: [CHAT] Update - Tony Veca

Dear friends,<br><br>I saw the Oncologist today and got the report on a
that the Chemotherapy had little or no effect on the<br>tumors and with
that knowledge, plus considering the complications I<br>encountered from
the Chemo, he decided that it would not be wise to continue<br>the
treatments. <br><br>I am at peace with this and will leave it all it the

Express Yourself - Share Your Mood in Emails!
Visit www.SmileyCentral.com - the happiest place on the Web.