RE: Snake ID --

Thanks for all the suggestions, but none are my snake. I will try to
take a picture of it tomorrow if it is out in the morning, but it
prefers the afternoon.

And for those upset.... I am only going to kill it, *IF* it is
poisonous. I may try to catch it and take it to the nature center tho.
If ANY of my neighbors see it or it should happen to take a side trip to
another yard, it will be dead. My neighbors will not tolerate it at
all....

The head of the nature center is also sending me pictures, and will be
thrilled to have it roaming around the preserve. Now who knows how to
catch a snake in a neighborhood-city environment? She is also thrilled
that I finally got a good enough ecosystem in the middle of town that a
large snake would actually wander and want to live here. She is jumping
for joy! :)

Donna