Re: Limestone walkway

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Limestone walkway
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@otherside.com>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 06:59:29 -0400

Kitty,
    the tour of Fernwood will be one of your more enjoyable trips. One of
the nicest "little" botanical gardens we have been to. thoroughly enjoyed
the gardens and the people on staff there. We have been invited there twice
in the past 3 years now to speak. Treated like royalty each time. Both of us
have enjoyed the shade gardens there. They do have other "stuff" to see such
as the grasses and herbs, but ..... shade is my thing.
    Wish I had a contract to stay there for a year and do nothing by
photos........
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com