RE: Sam now Jamie

How wonderful to be a part of that Andrea....so glad he is home for the
holiday and share time with the entire family and of course to also have
a special time that you arranged! (way to go Andrea!)

And since this is our independence day holiday, wish all of them could
be back on home soil... soon hopefully!

Donna
Give him a hug from me and tell him thanks too!