Re: Radio,

They're into soybeans and byproducts, not retail.

On Saturday, July 3, 2004, at 01:15 PM, Kitty wrote:

ADM = Archer-Daniels-Midland (JS) = Super Market to the World (DF)

That's just too long a name for a supermarket. I don't think we have them
around here.
Kitty

----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <jsinger@igc.org> To: <gardenchat@hort.net> Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 11:38 AM Subject: Re: [CHAT] Radio,