Re: Biological pest control in action

Geckos and anoles are closely related, I think. They look a lot alike. And many persons of European background call our native anoles "geckos."

On Saturday, July 3, 2004, at 08:03 PM, cathy carpenter wrote:

We had what we called 'geckos' in Hawai'i. A number of our friends freaked out at having lizards in the house. I figured anything that ate the bugs was worth having.
Cathy