can we talk container gardening?

I realize I have a year.... but thinking if someone has a great looking
flower potted display, would you mind taking a picture and attaching a
plant list?

Mine always look like crap... never get the size's right or something. I
have a few nice large pots that would look great if I knew what I was
doing :)

Donna
The wind has once again picked up, way to windy to work outside... John
not feeling well (nothing serious) so not going to the bbq....