Re: Re: self-sowers

> that flower the first year... so anyone who has anything extra, send my
> way!
Donna, are you just interested in seeds?  I'm going to make a note to see
what's blooming then and see if I can send you something.  I was thinking
lilies, but most of mine are done or finishing up by then.  Except maybe
Black Beauty and some orientals.  I'll let you know.  Oh, how about Anemone
tomentosa, Grapeleaf Anemone?  Do you have that?  I could send plants.  The
buds are getting fat now, may be  blooming then; blooms before the August
varieties.

Kitty