Re: game for the day....

The Perennial Sweet Pea I have is definitely weedy, and very hardy.  I have
to keep pulling
out chunks of it from the bank where it grows, as it overwhelms everything
else, but
doesn't stay looking good in late summer.  I do love the blooms, though. This
is not
a named cultivar. I can't remember where it came from, but I've had it many
years.
Grows on a south-facing bank under a tree, so gets about half-day sun.
Auralie - Z5

In a message dated 07/04/2004 8:12:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,