From:  [mailto: Zemuly@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 18:25:13 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Prayers needed

In a message dated 7/2/2004 5:13:12 PM Central Standard Time,
list as likeables or just B&B, SPk?<br>Just those. I do like the funny
animal videos on that Funniest Home Video <br>Show, but Funniest Animals
on Animal Planet is a lot more entertaining. I have <br>never been much
for groveling or bathroom humor, which I find rampant in the <br>shows
you listed. I spend a lot of time watching PBS, HGTV, Animal Planet,
indicative of my <br>advanced age.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com