From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 16:56:51 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Catching up

If you do a Google search on "vermiculite asbestos", Kitty, you'll see
Montana. <br>Not to say that breathing any kind of dust is good for you.
I had a <br>good friend, a sculptor, who developed silicosis from
hacking up <br>granite and marble. I can guarantee, however, that using
vermiculite <br>under mist eliminates any chance of
vermiculite came out about a year or so ago, I believe. I <br>>
don't<br>> handle it in large enough quantities to worry about it