RE: todays events....

So are all of these overwintering in your yard?!?

Didn't realize Fernwood sold plants. Thought it was more of a display
type place. Most times those type places only have a once/twice a year
sale of cuttings.

Sounds like you guys REALLY filled the van :) I didn't get nearly as
many plants, of course I didn't buy flats of stuff either. Are they open
to the public or just groups.

Hoping the weather hold out, planted a few last night. Hear that it will
be in the 90's this weekend when I have time off...yuck!