Re: Happy Birthday

I did have a nice birthday...my daughter became engaged...her fiance
planned it right before they were due to visit for a week...one of my
sisters with husband and niece with new husband came up to celebrate the
weekend, engagement and birthday.  She brought me a large bay leaf
bush...for inside...it is beautiful.  My daughter, future son-in-law have
spent the past two days looking at venues for their wedding next
summer...got to nail down that date early.

I've been off line for about a week...we had a day of power surges so I had
to replace my computer...my hard drive fried...over 21 clusters were
bad...I did manage to save all but my email files.