RE: Happy Birthday

I'm a little nervous about crossing over as I found out that much of my
email was corrupted...there were at least 21 bad sectors on my hard
drive...first time I had ever seen that in over twenty-five years of
working with computers.  I had been printing out some messages, especially
with family, over the past years...to save as letters.  I had gotten behind
with all the gardening and lost those.  However, since I continued with
Earthlink, all my email addresses were saved.