RE: Sad News

Me, too. Amazing how much we miss these creatures with their individual
characters.  I'm sorry you had to go through the trauma of such a death.

Our old cat Bodiddly has really slowed down and we know that we will be
going through the same grief soon. He has been around since 1988...getting
to be an old man.  He often joins us when we are doing gardening but for
the past month seldom does...I am missing his company.  For those like me
who have been reluctant to have cats due to allergy, just read an article
today that says that dog and cat dander can be found in every home...even
those without pets...at the level to trigger allergies.  Apparently, you
and others carry it in on your clothes.  I'm wondering if it even matters
as long as you vacuum once a week.