Beans and her food bowl

First of all, Beans is left footed. Whenever she goes through the cat door, it's left paw first. Always.

Second of all, when she can see the slightest smidgen of the bottom of her food bowl, she starts to whine and continues to whine until I fill her bowl. God forfend she should starve to death before our very eyes before I get up in the morning or home from work in the afternoon. Yeah, she's a piss ant, but I love her anyway. And if she wasn't noticeably getting old, I wouldn't worry about her so much--nor keep that bowl full up to the brim.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4
Zone 10a