RE: More Sad News

Wish I could be there to give you a hug Andrea... it is SO hard. Enjoy
the time with her, but you will also know when she is suffering and then
the real hard time comes.

My previous dog had cancer, we did 2 surgeries, but when it came back
again and she couldn't stop bleeding, we had to put her down.  It was
the HARDEST thing I ever did. My vet kept telling me it was the right
things to do and I just cried harder. I cried for weeks.

I swore I would not get another dog, but then this one looked at me...
and had to come home. Somehow my home feels empty without a dog and a
cat. Seem to need both here.