Re: MOSQUITOES

Sure g;ad you hyphenated that.

On Sunday, July 11, 2004, at 04:39 PM, Kitty wrote:

The chances of my getting pregnant are right up there w/ Sugar's.

My windows are open. I'm sure I startled a few neighbors with a big belly-laugh.

Kitty
----- Original Message -----
From: <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2004 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] MOSQUITOES

The chances of my getting pregnant are right up there w/ Sugar's. Will
get some pennyroyal plants next time I'm at McDade's. It's a mint
right?? So in pots it will go. Sweet? That's a laugh. My mother used to
tell me as a child she couldn't understand why the mosquitoes liked me,
it's not like I was sweet or anything. Her words people.

thanks Zem!

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A