Re: OT: food bowl

In a message dated 7/11/2004 9:20:34 PM Central Standard Time,
Chris@widom-assoc.com writes:
they insist on a fresh GLASS of water in the morning while I brush my
teeth!

My cat, Hecate, only likes to drink running water in the bathroom sink.  I
cannot tell you how many times I have spit on her head!  She jumps in the sink
every time I turn on the faucet.

zem