Re: OT: food bowl

In a message dated 07/12/2004 8:48:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Zemuly@aol.com writes:
My cat, Hecate, only likes to drink running water in the bathroom sink.  I
cannot tell you how many times I have spit on her head!  She jumps in the
sink
every time I turn on the faucet.

One of my young cats, Lottie, wants to drink from the kitchen faucet.  She
tries to get
to the water every time it is turned on, and begs for me to turn it on when I
am doing
any kind of food preparation.  The problem is that if I let her drink more
than a few
sips, she will throw it up on the floor shortly afterward. I've tried to
explain to her why
I don't let her have all the water she wants to drink that way - there is
always a good
supply of water in her dish - but she still pretends to think I am not being
kind to her.
Auralie