Today's Activities

Today I weeded for about 6 hours and two outfits.  The temp was in the 90s,
and the humidity felt like it was, too.  I have almost finished one big bed,
having done the smaller bed earlier in the summer.  It seems that this year
every seed that dropped has germinated and grown to enormous size.  The lasagna
bed I made year before last has giant plants.  Luckily, there are so many plants
that the grass is long and spindly and easy to pull out -- the downside of it
is there is so much of it!  I will hopefully finish this one (still have most
of the middle and front to do) tomorrow and start on the really huge bed.
That is going to be a nightmare (and probably a 4 outfit day).  It's a good
thing I just bought a case of bottled water. <LOL> I did notice some of the four
o'clocks are setting seed so I will get out there with envelopes and start

My Clerodendrum trichotomum is in full bloom and looks and smells awesome.
It is a magnet for butterflies.  If I can get it together I'll take pictures

zone 7
West TN