RE: name that daylily link

Thanks... that is an interesting site... now to find the names:(

Silly me can't remember where the metal outdoor tags are after the kids
played with them... and I know I have an envelope with an index card on
each daylily given to me when purchased with the parentage and critical
information on it...

Now where either of them are is not anywhere accessible in my brain at
the moment.

Donna