Re: self-sowers

In a message dated 7/12/04 11:28:01 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<<  Unfortunately the retail prices on these items run between
$12.50 and $30.00 each bulb >>

... and then a rabbit chews it off, you've lost the bulb and not experienced
a bloom.  The Orienpets are beautiful!  I have several of which my favorites
are Silk Road, Catherine the Great, Leslie Woodriff, Arabesque, Scheherazade,
Anastasia  & Black Beauty.  Kitty, Lily Garden does have a few at $6 & $7 each
a retail cost.
    I have lost so many lilies I am considering having my garden sprayed by
'Deer & Rabbit Proofing of Central Iowa'.  Rabbits are like birds in my garden,
everywhere.  They run in and out of the thk foliage and set & watch me.  Chk
this site and give me your  opinion.  www.deerproofing.com