From: Jesse Bell [mailto: silverhawk@flash.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 06:43:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Re: Four O'Clocks, wedding..

Well, I wrote "the letter" but have not mailed it. It's one of
those<br>things you write in anger then put it aside and think about it.
Then I<br>picked it up and softened the words because I was pretty
&quot;in-your-face&quot;<br>about it. I'm sitting on it again. She is
one of those who doesn't<br>understand &quot;polite but firm&quot;. Even
when you are blunt with her....and<br>she knows she is WRONG....she'll
argue with you. When my husband told<br>her that he did not want to see
her at any more family gatherings except<br>for Natalie (her daughter)
she told him that we needed to seek some<br>counseling. She &quot;raised
those kids for ten years and is more of a mother<br>to them than their
real mother&quot;. Right. She hit them and was mentally<br>abusive as
well. She hated Nic and Nathan and they hated her. Go
wrote:<br>Can't you politely but firmly un-invite her? And if polite
doesn't work,<br>then tell her in language she will understand. You
don't have to have<br>another one of your children's weddings spoiled by
5/4)<br><br>&quot;The most beautiful thing we can experience is the
Bell &lt; silverhawk@flash.net &gt; wrote:<br>From: Jesse Bell [mailto:
silverhawk@flash.net]<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Mon, 12 Jul
2004 07:07:02 -0700 (PDT)<br>Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Re: Four O'Clocks,
Excite! - http://www.excite.com<br>The most personalized portal on the
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com