Re: harvesting seeds

In a message dated 7/15/04 9:54:24 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<<  Anyone ever heard of phonics? >>

Kitty, not all of us were lucky enough to have phonics. The usual days of
phonics were altered in our area as those setting the course of study deciding it
was not necessary.  It was replaced with memorization or some ridiculous
idea.  I'm sure we all suffered.
    Regardless, you are of the best and I wasn't aware of your warts.