Re: plants... the last of them for this year....

Re Amber Waves:  I see listings showing partial sun, but also found this:
"New unique form of Heuchera with yellow to amber foliage very striking in
full sun...will withstand full sun to partial shade and loves moist well
drained soil do not let this plant dry out."
I believe it will do better with more, rather than less sun.  I have 2 of
them and the one getting more sun seems to be faring better.  I think the
colors are gorgeous.  I'll do a little work on your list tomorrow.

Watch out - that Fallopia is gonna get huge!  I've had that Astilbe for
years - don't let it dry out.  I have 4 of those buckthorns, you'll love it!
I've been hoping to get the Bush Clover one of these days.

If I had a nursery and had to make my own labels, I'd invest in a machine
that makes indelible markers.  Currently our little nursery doesn't really
have to mark everything until the morning of the sale and then we attach the
tags.  We don't have too much trouble telling a Sweetspire from a Heuchera.
However, some cannot tell the difference between Tricyrtis Tojen and T.
Miyazaki (smooth vs fuzzy leaves) and recently some Phlox got separated from
their groups and we can't tell which they are as we have 4 varieties. So I
am busy making pot tags for everything.  These have to be cheap, easy, and
at least vaguely readable, but not perfect because the customer gets the
nice printed tag. I can make 200 markers from one 23x42 inch miniblind that
sells for $2.47 at Wal-Mart.(2 bonus cat toys in each box!)  I print the
names on the 80 count avery label sheets and then affix them to the blind
pieces.  We have found that colored ink washes away but black ink holds up.
It blurs a little but is still readable.  If we wanted to prevent any
blurring we could put tape across them.