Re: Re: plants... the last of them for this year....

Ceres (or anyone),

How big is your Lespedeza? It has about a 4ft space alloted, although it is small now. How fast does it grow?

The heuchera was a throw in, somehow it reminds me of a dieing plant.
Trying to pair it up with something, but nothing struck me as -- yep,
that will go nicely together. So those weho have it or seen it in a nice
setting, what did they use with it?