Re: Re: Re: plants... the last of them for this year....

I am sure that is what he was thinking when he added the plant to my stack.

He knows if I like it and does great for me, he will get sales from it.
A few MG's stopped by the house last night and spotted a few items I
picked up and are heading there today to see if he still has any

He claims I am his best salesman....doubt it.