Re: Re: heat

In a message dated 7/16/2004 5:08:40 AM Central Standard Time,
mhobertm@excite.com writes:

Funny  thing...I'm more apt to make sure the doors are locked when I'm at
home than  when I'm gone.

My house is like fortress America -- except for the window I had to break
yesterday to get back into the house. <LOL>  I "thought" I had turned  off the
night latch when I went out to get the last house cat back inside.   I was
wrong, and my neighbor was not at home.  I was so mad I literally  twisted an
aluminum framed window until it broke.  Figured I be like  Scarlet and "worry
about it tomorrow."  Don't know how/where to get it  fixed, but I'll figure
something out.  It has a lot of cracks but only one  small hole, and it's on the
back of the house.

zem
zone 7
West TN