RE: Re: Reel Mowers

Donna...your DH and my DH sound related.

Jess

Donna <justme@prairieinet.net> wrote:
Might want to have it checked out.... I realize you don't or didn't have
insurance, but still you should determine the current issue with it. You
might be suffering for nothing and could be easily helped.

Stepping down from the soap box now....but

You sound as stubborn as John....he still has not been released to go
back to work, but conned the neighbor into helping him take the cap off
his truck today so he can go get a load of dirt.... E-Gads! I about had
a heart attack when I found out what he was doing outside....and
immediately said NO! you are not getting any dirt-- any bets on how much
will be here and he moves by the time I get home from work tomorrow:(
Grumble, Gripe, Grumble......

Donna

http://www.hort.net/funds/