Garden Tip

Here's the tip that they printed:

When I was digging and planting a new garden, I knew that come fall I'd
be planting all kinds of bulbs between my perennials.  While the
perennials were small, I dug the future planting holes for my bulbs.  As
I dug I filled a gallon or larger nursery pot with the soil from the
hole.  When the pot was full, I dropped the container into the hole to
hold a space for my bulbs.  Then, I covered the sunken pot of soil with
mulch.  Come fall, I lifted the pot, placed the bulbs in the bottom of
the hole, and dumped the soil back into the hole!  What could be easier!

Chris
Long Island, NY
Zone 7