From: Jesse Bell [mailto: silverhawk@flash.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:36:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [CHAT] Reel Mowers

Anybody on the list use an "updated" version of the reel mower? I
want
one for my garden areas where the riding lawn mower won't reach
and for
areas that I DON'T want my husband or kids to even get CLOSE
to with a
mower. When I told my DH this...he said...those things are
worthless, my
grandmother had one and I used to have to mow with
it..and I hated
it....they are heavy and don't cut worth a darn". My
reply, "so did my
grandmother, but now they are lighter weight and
have self-sharpeners on
them". He is not convinced.

Anyone?

Jess

Support
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!

http://www.hort.net/funds/

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

http://www.hort.net/funds/