Re: Daylilies>G columns

Kitty, I'm sure with your impressive store of knowledge and experience you
will be great
at doing this.  I was just feeling a bit wearied after finishing this month's
newsletter.  I may
have done this too long - I usually enjoy it, but after 13 years it is
beginning to be a bit of a drag when there are a lot of other things going on in my
life and there is a deadline to meet.
I didn't realy mean to be discouraging.  Go for it!

In a message dated 07/21/2004 11:22:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,