Re: Slugger pic

Is Sugar by any chance a tortoiseshell? I understand they don't like being held, and my two definitely don't!
Cathy
On Tuesday, July 20, 2004, at 09:52 PM, "" <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com> wrote:

I'd love to have a picture of me w/ Sugar, but she loathes being held.
And there's no one here when she sleeps in my lap in the winter.

Pam Evans Kemp, TX zone 8A ----- Original Message ----- From: Andrea H Sent: 7/20/2004 8:34:22 PM To: gardenchat@hort.net Subject: Re: [CHAT] Slugger pic

What GREAT shot! My friend Liz, who is a professional photographer, among
other things, is coming over to take some photos of me, Damascena, and
Gracie this weekend. I think a family portrait is in order now. Should have
done it a LONG time ago.
Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net> To: "Agardenchat" <gardenchat@hort.net> Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 3:30 PM Subject: [CHAT] Slugger pic

Each of my cats gets a framed 8x10 displayed in the family room. Slugger
needs one now. What do you think of this?

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kmrsy/detail?.dir=/ a900&.dnm=8f94.jpg

Kitty

http://www.hort.net/funds/