Re: today

So... We got trouble, right here in River City

On Wednesday, July 21, 2004, at 05:59 PM, "" <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com> wrote:

I could deal w/ Donna - not sure she could stand me - LOL!! She
certainly wouldn't care for no central air here, especially in triple
digit heat.

Pam Evans Kemp, TX zone 8A ----- Original Message ----- From: james singer Sent: 7/21/2004 4:24:10 PM To: gardenchat@hort.net Subject: Re: [CHAT] today

So how do you feel about having a roommate, Pam?