RE: Daylilies now papers

A local area paper was going to drop the Thursday garden section. Some
folks got together and approached every type of gardening club and
organization around... some one got the person in charges personal
e-mail address and a zillion of us drop them a line about  "This is not
a good idea type message"

Since this managed to put a thousand or so e-mails on the same day to
this editor, they changed their mind :)

Maybe we should have round two with a 'we now want quality articles'
next :)

Donna