RE: today now weeding or lack of....

Well then- quite being so neat :).... Seems the years that all my time
is taken up in the fall, I get many seeders around the yard. There are
no offspring's near where the original plant was... if I had been on top
of the weeds this year, I would have pulled it, never thinking that was
what it was due to the distance....